CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-26T22:01:03+00:002012 Dodge Charger CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-26T22:01:03+00:00
- Fill and pressure test cooling system: traced to water pump leaking.
- Inspected vehicle: recommend replacing cabin filter, brake fluid transmission fluid, left front tire (sidewall damaged).
- Replaced brake fluid with new.
- Replaced water pump and thermostat, purged cooling system and road test: OK.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Exchange transmission fluid which includes: Exchanging transmission fluid in cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Remove all contaminated fluid out and replace with fresh synthetic fluid.
Rob and Kat L. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/25/2021