CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-28T21:58:52+00:002013 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-28T21:58:52+00:00
- found coolant low (filled), transmission fluid dark. Approximate brake pad remaining in front: 20% – rear: 20%.
- Road test vehicle: confirmed noise. Put vehicle on lift to inspect: suspension and drivetrain OK at this time.
- ID system; 134, Gauge; leak check; service ports and manifild o-rings leaking (repaired below), partial charge. Add dye/oil to system. Service condenser. Check HVAC controls. Lo: 20, Hi: 235, Temp: 42 degrees.
- Replace both air conditioning service ports (with above work).
- Replace manifold o -rings (with above work).
- Replaced brake fluid with new.
John & Susan J. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/27/2022