CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-26T23:05:10+00:002004 Nissan 350Z CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-26T23:05:10+00:00
- Replaced both upper control arms.
- Installed rear eccentric bolts.
- Set ride height. Checked alignment. Set rear camber and toe (at maximum positive camber). Rear toe out of specification (recommend a toe kit for the rear). Set front camber and toe (at maximum positive camber). Caster out of specification on left ( no adjustment). Centered steering wheel. Road test: OK.
Kyle & Mike S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/25/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-20T23:02:35+00:002004 Nissan 350Z CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-20T23:02:35+00:00
- Inspected suspension: found steering rack loose and leaking and outer tie rod ends worn. Recommend adjustable upper control arms in front and eccentric bolts (toe bolt included) in rear.
Kyle S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/19/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-09T22:06:18+00:002010 Nissan 370Z CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-09T22:06:18+00:00
- Inspected suspension: OK. Checked alignment. Set front toe. Centered steering wheel. Road test: OK.
Teddy F. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/8/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-13T23:02:13+00:002005 Nissan Frontier CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-13T23:02:13+00:00
- Adjusted parking brake cable: better but at maximum. Recommend disassembling rear brakes to inspect.
- Change engine oil & replace filter, lube chassis and steering linkages where possible, check and top off all fluid levels as necessary, perform 25 point vehicle inspection and advise.
- Diagnose left front exterior door handle hard to open.
- Replaced left front door latch and bracket (lock bezel broken).
- Replaced right camshaft position sensor, cleared codes and road test: OK.
- Replaced right front window regulator/motor. Tested operation: OK.
- Scanned vehicle for faults and data: found Traced to faulty camshaft position sensor (right).
- Traced to faulty window regulator/motor.
Glen R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/12/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2019-05-06T22:00:24+00:002010 Nissan Xterra CRM Mitchell1 2019-05-06T22:00:24+00:00
- Change engine oil and replace filter, lube chassis and steering linkages where possible, check and top off all fluid levels as necessary, perform 25 point vehicle inspection and advise.
- Road test vehicle: unable to duplicate customer concern.
Kathryn and Lewis B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/5/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-12-07T23:00:23+00:002006 Nissan Quest CRM Mitchell1 2018-12-07T23:00:23+00:00
- Traced to front brakes worn. Approximate brake pad remaining in rear: 20-30%.
- Replace front brake pads and brake disc rotors. Service calipers. Clean and lubricate brake hardware and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid as needed. Burnish and road test vehicle: OK.
Hal and Jane J. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/5/2018