CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-24T22:01:58+00:002004 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-24T22:01:58+00:00
- Charge and load test battery: OK. Tested alternator: OK.Tested diodes: OK. Tested for paracytic draw: OK. Checked wiring to starter: OK. Traced to faulty starter.
- Replaced starter and road test: OK.
Victor R. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-27T22:00:49+00:002005 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-27T22:00:49+00:00
- Identify and gauge A/C system. Not low Clean A/C condenser and check fan clutch operation. Check HVAC controls; compressor inop. Checked pressure switches, temp sensors, automatic temp control head, relays and fuses; found faulty Powertrain control module.
- Replaced module.
- Reinitialize EATC module, program vehicle security module and road test: OK (42-48 degrees).
Pete A. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/26/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-05-09T22:00:35+00:002010 Chevrolet Malibu CRM Mitchell1 2019-05-09T22:00:35+00:00
- Inspected suspension: OK. Checked alignment: excessive negative camber in left front. Recommend an eccentric (installed below). Set rear toe. Set front camber and toe. Centered steering wheel. Road test: OK.
- Install eccentric in left front.
Nick J. K. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/7/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-03-11T22:00:12+00:002004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer CRM Mitchell1 2019-03-11T22:00:12+00:00
- Scanned vehicle for faults and data: found P0303 (cylinder #3 misfire) fault. Checked compression, coil and spark plug: low compression in cylinder #3 @ 85 psi (leaking past exhaust valve). Checked compression in cylinder #2: OK @ 190 psi. Swapped spark plug from cylinder #3 to cylinder #2 and swapped coil from cylinder #3 to cylinder #4: no change. After giving vehicle back to customer "check engine" light went out and vehicle passed smog.
Corena D. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/10/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-14T23:00:58+00:002012 Chevrolet Chevy Express CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-14T23:00:58+00:00
- Change engine oil and replace filter, lube chassis and steering linkages where possible, check and top off all fluid levels as necessary, perform 25 point vehicle inspection and advise.
Ralph S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/13/2019