CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-13T23:02:13+00:002005 Nissan Frontier CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-13T23:02:13+00:00
- Adjusted parking brake cable: better but at maximum. Recommend disassembling rear brakes to inspect.
- Change engine oil & replace filter, lube chassis and steering linkages where possible, check and top off all fluid levels as necessary, perform 25 point vehicle inspection and advise.
- Diagnose left front exterior door handle hard to open.
- Replaced left front door latch and bracket (lock bezel broken).
- Replaced right camshaft position sensor, cleared codes and road test: OK.
- Replaced right front window regulator/motor. Tested operation: OK.
- Scanned vehicle for faults and data: found Traced to faulty camshaft position sensor (right).
- Traced to faulty window regulator/motor.
Glen R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/12/2021