CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-01T22:00:36+00:002005 Toyota Highlander CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-01T22:00:36+00:00
- Inspected vehicle: recommend replacing front brakes, servicing belts, servicing air conditioning and replacing transmission fluid. Approximate brake pad remaining in front: +/-5% – rear: 15%
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Exchange transmission fluid which includes: Exchanging transmission fluid in cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Remove all contaminated fluid out and replace with fresh synthetic fluid.
- Replace front brake pads and brake disc rotors. Service calipers. Clean and lubricate brake hardware and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid as needed. Burnish and road test vehicle: OK.
- Tightened and conditioned drive belts.
- Blowing at 42-46 degrees. Recommend replacing service ports and recharging.
- ID system; 134, Gauge; leak check; no leaks found at this time, partial charge. Add dye/oil to system. Service condenser. Check HVAC controls. Lo: 20, Hi: 220, Temp: 42 degrees.
- Replace both air conditioning service ports (with above work).
Greg M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/30/2022